I think I can safely say that I'm no good at this blog thing. Facebook has been a great way to get in touch with lost friends and share a few words of encouragement and prayer requests with dear ones. However, who really cares about my daily, hourly, minute by minute status?
Here are the statuses I haven't been sharing, just to catch you up, in no particular order. Starting school....doing laundry....forgot to hang the permanent press load!....ironing....dinner?....where's Jocelyn?....straw in the entryway again....shoes by the back door....is that a raisin on the floor or a bunny dropping?....just taste it, I dare you....the soup is boiling over again....who borrowed my socks?....UPS just delivered a package!....is this a dance night?....new great-grand bunnies born!....starting school again....computer crash....borrowing Jocelyn's computer....doing finances by hand!....we're out of coconut oil....bunnies for sale....guitar lesson....listening to Carolyn practice guitar....missing my dear friends....when do we stop school?....sewing costumes for the Christmas program....making cookies....watching Carolyn and Addie make cookies....tasting cookies....Most wonderful Thanksgiving dinner ever, prepared entirely by my daughters....watching history documentaries....Bible study....wishing I could buy EVERYTHING at Vision Forum....learning about the Five Aspects of Woman....Rule, subdue, produce....fighting with my husband....Five Aspects again....counting blessings....bifocals....getting old....crows feet adorning my eyes....could somebody return my socks?....Melaleuca order!....agility trial, first and Q x4....Jocelyn, is that hay in your trunk?....hold on to the coffee so it doesn't roll around the car!....waiting in line to borrow Jocelyn's computer....missing my dear friends....noodles in the bottom of the dishwasher....making cookies and pizza in a real live oven!....dinner?....are you sure you need to eat tonight?....waffles!!....Christmas movies....fighting with my husband....Five Aspects again....One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp....learning eucharisteo....thankful for everything?....I think it's in storage....no internet?!!....is that ceiling fan dust in my coffee?....dark chocolate....iodine deficiency....cold feet....I want to learn to knit socks....is the dog barking again?....I'm sure it's in storage, check the inventory list....who's supposed to be watching this skillet on the stove?....I get the bathroom next!....where's my camera?....is it a ranch day?....where is your coat?....I don't mind the smell of horses, just not on stinky daughter....Mom! I can lift a hay bale now!....Charles Dickens! Great Expectations....War and Peace....fighting with my husband....Five Aspects again....balancing the budget....Are you done with your math yet?....get your laundry done, I need the washer....Are these dishes clean or dirty?....give that bunny a bath!....found a house?.....made an offer on a house....offer rejected.....thankful for blessings given and those withheld....Do we have the house to ourselves?....Jocelyn starts her apprenticeship program, doing what she loves....Coconut Bliss ice cream!....Those are MY socks!!!
That should just about update you on the curiously strange events of the Gruver household. I'm going to go warm my feet by the fire and think about posting a Christmas letter before the New Year.
Love this! "fighting with my husband....Five Aspects again." That is so funny, yet so true. What are your favorite parts of "Five Aspects" that help you during those times?
ReplyDelete